Litigation and productive negotiation of issues involving injury, property, contracts, businesses and estates.
Kim joined Kinney Law in 2014 as an associate attorney. Prior to becoming an associate, she worked as an intern in 2012 assisting with jury trials and research. She obtained her J.D. Degree from the University of South Dakota School of Law in 2013. Following Law School, Kim worked as the Law Clerk for South Dakota's Fourth Judicial Circuit. Kim is a general practitioner focusing on the areas of Family Law, Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation. She is a member of the State Bar of South Dakota and serves as the Fourth Circuit Representative on the Young Lawyers Board of Directors.
Kim obtained her bachelor's degree in Spanish, Latin American Studies and International Business at the University of Arizona. Born and raised in South Dakota, she enjoys the state's beauty and recreation by spending her free time outdoors with her family, hunting and fishing, and keeping her dog active.
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, South Dakota
- J.D. - 2013
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- Major: Spanish
- Major: Latin American Studies
- Major: International Business
- Unified Judicial System, Law Clerk, 08/2013 to 07/2014
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Theta Pi
- State Bar of South Dakota, Member
- Young Lawyers Board of Directors, Fourth Circuit Representative
Current Employment Position
- Owner/Partner, 2014
- Domestic - Divorce - Custody
- Criminal Law
- Contracts - Business Organizations
- Wills - Trusts - Estate Planning - Real Estate
- Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
- South Dakota, 2013